Monday, June 28, 2010

I get severe shoulder to elbow pain and body pulses. Is this schlarderma? -

I also have pulmonary hypertension and wear a remoldulin pump transfusing 24/7.

It doesn t sound like sclerderma because usually with sclerderma, it affects the skin and some of the body organs. Are you seeing a rheumatologist? If not, ask your Dr to refer you to one and he can tell you if you have it or not. Good luck:))

It sounds like it could be. I remember my mother showing me pulsing muscles years ago and she has an extreme scleraderma condition. Roping muscles, hair loss, darkening and lightening of the skin, and extreme pain of the joints are also symptoms. It is also hereditary. I have an appointment on the 31st to confirm my mother passed it on to me. Please see a doctor, it can be quite debilitating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS