Sunday, June 13, 2010

What is reactive hypertension? -

It usually anxiety caused by a stressful situation. How you as an individual react to any situation is a reactive response and how your blood pressure can be effected by the reaction.

I have this reactive hypertension, also have white coat hypertension . my Bp can go up to 180/ 80 when the doctor measures it . I am also who gets anxious easily . Report Abuse

blood pressure that rises due to a situation. some people s pressue goes up in a doctor s office, other s in the presence of hostility, etc.

reactive blood pressure can be dangerous to be under stress, get angry, feel emotions to an extreme, being unhealthy too, under those conditions


  1. Things happened for a reason so be thankful for everything. Thank you for your wonderful article. I hope you could inspire more people. Please visit my site.

  2. Great article. I spent my spare time reading some blogs. And I found yours a great and knowledgeable content. Keep it up.




related tag


Home Posts RSS Comments RSS