Saturday, September 11, 2010

Am I a hypercondriact or do I just attract illness? -

I don t know if it s just me but I seem to be ill all the time. I ve got ADHD and Depression definately but I keep having stomach pains and have been put on peppermint(?) to try and relieve them. I just found out my blood pressure is 157/92 which is very close to hypertension stage 2! I m only 23 and at risk from having a heart attack. I m overweight but not by too much and am working at it but why is it that I always seem to be ill and take time off work?

I think you should stop worrying about yourself and start enjoying life. If you really are concerned about your blood pressure you may perhaps like to visit this site for more information. http://ailments.in/hypertension.html

I think when your depressed you are more supceptable catching bugs etc, when i feel derpessed i always get a cold, stys in my eyes, stomach cramps and diarehha, could be the medication your taking for depression, go back to doctors and tell them whats going on, good luck xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS