Tuesday, September 28, 2010

White-coat hypertension? -

everytime the certifying doctor presiding my pre-em checkup takes my bp, it rises to 160/100, decreases to 150/95, so he refuses to declare me fit. i have seen my regular gp and the readings came back 140/90, 130/90 (right arm), 120/80 (left arm), over a period of 2 days. my gp suggests i may have possible white-coat hypertension. he has written me a memo certifying the results for me to hand over to the exam doc. would the certifying doc accept this memo and declare me fit? 

oh wow i had this amp; still do...try to relax before bp reading

he should it is real. all he has to do is have you sit in his office for an hour before taking your blood pressure again, this happens to a lot of people.

1 comment:

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS