Friday, September 24, 2010

I am 33 yrs of age my weight is 67 kgs, height is 5.11rdquo; I have problem of Hypertension from last 1.8 yrs -

I am 33 yrs of age my weight is 67 kgs, height is 5.11” I have problem of Hypertension from last 1.8 yrs . I am taking Lodoz 2.5 for the same. From last 2 yrs or so I am suffering from Chest pain. There is no specific timing of the pains. I had been to Cardiologist in the Month of May 2007. His report says “ Non Cardiac Chest Pain” On the 6th August I had been to another Cardiologist. He took out my ECG and I was told nothing wrong in ECG. He told me it’s because of Muscular pain Just now I checked my BP it was 120/80(It was checked by Doctor). Is there any way I can get rid of it. I have done: 2D Echo test amp; Stress test last year both came normal. How can I get rid of it. Thanks

Lodoz is the brand name of a medicine called bisoprolol. It belongs to a group of drugs called betablockers. While they do bring the blood pressure down, one of their side effects is reduction in pulse (heart) rate. It is possible that the pulse rate may be even lower than 50 while you are asleep. In patients with low heart rate, we avoid betablockers. Also we generally prefer not to give betablockers to sexually active males since they can cause erectile dysfunction. The drug of choice in your case will be an ACE inhibitor such as enalapril 5mg sold under the brand names of BQL (by Cadila Healthcare) or Enam (by Dr. Reddys Lab). The first dose is always 2.5mg; subsequently most people stabilize at 5-10 mg daily. If you have got hypertension, reduce fat and oils in your diet. Please note that I am not a medical professional. Please see the web pages for more details on Bisoprolol (generic name) Lodoz (brand name) and Hypertension.

u have to check ur heart conditon and weight suger level u can view this web site

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS