Saturday, October 10, 2009

Anyone taken a fresh boiled leave of Neem Herbal? -

Could anyone here shares their experience on boiled neem leaves as a means of curing sickness, as tonic drink, or as part of their lives without any side effect on their body. I have been taking a cup of fresh Neem boiled leaves here to treat my hypertension for two months every night. It lowered my cholesterol and dropped my high blood pressure to 130/90 from 150/100. Since I have no actual and informations or advice from the medical expert, I am afraid with long lasting use will affect my vital organs. I hope I can hear someone to share their experience as a validation of the vitality of the herbal. Thank you

It is a very good tonic and other than hypertension, can cure other diseases like chronic skin problems, rids you of worms also. However,like all other medicine, you need to take a break. Since you have been taking it for 2 months continuously, break off for about 15days, check your BP and start only if your BP has increased drastically. If not, let the break continue for another 10 days and then restart the tonic. Good luck!

No, but a great lotion I have has Neem in it. Herbal remedies often work the best.

natural herbs never hurt. so enjoy taking it. Neem is something of natures blessing to us, so take it. dont worry

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS