Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hi i am suffering from blood presure (hypertension)about 80/160 what to do please help me.? -

which medecine is good for me ayurvedic or aelopathic.

Check out this web page - I hope it helps!

I’ll suggest you to use Ayurvedic medicine along with yoga exercises. The reason for hypertension cannot be found but can be traced to mental activities. High mental stress results in high blood pressure. Modern medical science treats blood pressure but not the underlying reason that is mental strain. Medicine alone cannot cure high blood pressure permanently. The best remedy for High blood pressure is regular yoga practice that removes the underlying reason i.e. mental stress amp; strain. It would help you to achieve stress free mind. Regular yoga practice helps you in relaxation removing all the strains on mind and controls the mental activities.

I hear that celery stalks are good for high blood pressure. (By the way, you probably mean that your blood pressure is 160/80...not the other way around). Also, check out www.mercola.com for great information. I, personally, would let allopathic medicine be my final choice as your blood pressure, although high, may be controllable with lifestyle changes.

I take Lisinoprl with Hydrochlorothazide, it helps water retension. I dont know yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS