Saturday, February 27, 2010

I cant join the military!!! white coat hypertension.? -

So i saw my doctor a few months ago, and I was diagnosed with WhiteCoat Hypertension. White Coat hypertension is when a person ONLY has high blood pressure around doctors. ( hence white coat). Its all subconsious so my question is how can I fix this problem. I want to join the armed forces but they will not accept me because of this.

You must meditate right before the doc comes in. I have done it and it brings my BP down a few points. Breathe in deeply and breathe out slowly. Picture what brings you peace like oceans or trees.

The only way to get around this is to ask your doctor to organise a 24 hour blood pressure recording. If you have white coat high blood pressure then this will show that your true readings are actually normal - and should be enough to satisfy the military docs - particularly if you take along a copy of the print outs from the 24 hour readings. Hope that helps More about this kind of stuff at Gordon

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS