Tuesday, May 25, 2010

About Pulmonary Hypertension? please help!!!? -

Hello. Thank you for reading and God bless you for answering my question. Someone I love dearly has been diagnosed with Pulmonary Hypertension and I m aware that the currently is no cure. However, what can she do to feel better and live a longer happier life? Who s the best in treating pulmonary hypertension in the world? Where are they located at? Eventually I heard that in order to live a longer life, she ll need to get a heart (and possibly) lung transplants. When s a good time to get her on a waiting list and how long does it take to get it? She s currently 55 years old and was diagnosed at 54 years old. Any good research you ve found? Any good books and updates about her illness? Any ideas on how I can make her life more comfortable for her that I haven t done already? Thank you for reading. Take care. Sincerely, Anonymous

No cures is a bunch of baloney - that is medical ignorance speeking. Check out the following - www.sdachip.org

I would check out Mayo Clinic, it is in Minnesota they have the best Doctors and the best treatment in the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS