Thursday, May 27, 2010

How do you juice a potato without using anything containing iron or steel? -

I heard that potato juice is good for people with hypertension. It is said that you will change the effectiveness of the juice if you juice it with anything containing iron or steel.

One thing that will help you lose weight: a colon cleanse. I was one of those who did not believe in them until I tried it. And I tried a few until I found a great one that works (its all natural too! - it s just pills, but you ll detox, lose weight, and fell much, much better). You can go to and order you free trial, also you only pay $4.95 shipping and handling. Good luck!

SIT ON IT! :D

Hi, I ve tried so many different diets in the last 10 years that I can say now, they don t work! A few months ago, I came across a great product for weight loss (it s actually a colon cleanse) and like many others I was skeptical about it. But I really wanted to lose weight and I tried it (it s 100% natural). The results were excellent. I lost about 20 pounds in 2 months with this detox. That s why I recommend you check this product at where they have a free trial and you only pay $4.95 shipping and handling. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS