Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Has anyone here suffered from clomazepam (klonopin) withdrawal? How long did the symptoms last? -

Are you now back to normal? I have been suffering from clonazepam withdrawal for 7 weeks now. The symptoms just won t go away (hypertension, inner tremor, tingling in limbs, anxiety, depression, insomnia, etc.) I just want to know if there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I have gone through it also. It is not comfortable at all. All of those things happening and it was so scary and discouraging to think that it might never end. It does get better. It will be 3 years in November since I came off of it and I still have periods of depression, anxiety and insomnia but it s not nearly as intense as those first few months. The first few months just crippled me but please trust me, it does go away. If you want to talk, please e-mail me. I have definitely been there!

Not from that one but from Xanax which are closely related however my Doc weaned me down from 6-7mg a day to 1-2 mg a day. Any of these drugs are hell with withdrawal did you just stop? If you did that s why it hit you so bad with your description of side effects after all this time you need to see your Dr. ASAP you should have only had about two bad weeks then felt better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS