Sunday, January 17, 2010

How can I lower my blood pressure without medication? -

I m 26, not overweight, and have always eaten a low salt diet. I do exercise some jogging at least 20 miles a week in addition to hiking and other activities. I don t believe I m overly stressed. I ve tried cutting my salt further to below 1000mg a day to no avail. My blood pressure is 135/75 meaning I have pre-hypertension, but based on my family history, I will have hypertension at the rate I m going.

Sure you are heading in the right direction, the systolic reading is a bit high! I think it s because of excitement when the reading is being taken, to me it appears all right,I don t what others have to say. I will advise you to continue the above routine, you are doing fine OK.

Take Fish Oil Everyday, The omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to lower cholesterol and subsequently control high blood pressure. Report Abuse

pray to jesus, and he ll help you NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Try zona.com After you read all the info on the website especially quot;How it worksquot;, email me and I ll tell you how I mimicked it and reduced my bp from 149/102 to 120/78 in five weeks. All the other suggestions should also be given great consideration and possibly done in conjuction with this exercise.

It sounds like you re doing everything right. And new studies are showing that low salt diets may not help hypertension after all. If you drink caffeine, try cutting it down drastically or altogether. I recently had to skip caffeine before having my BP taken, and it was normal for the first time in ages. Your systolic BP (bigger number) is actually less of a concern than your Diastolic BP which is in the normal range. However, you could try adding more cardiovascular exercise into your routine. Before doing that though, I would consult a physician.

exercise, diet (not just low salt), and controlling stress all help. but if you ve done all of this and it continues to climb, genetics may be playing a bigger role than environment. sorry.

May i suggest vinegar 1table spoon. I swear its a natural remedy, and it works

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS