Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why is antabuse cointraindicated in hypertension? -

usually if stuff is contraindicated in hypertension, it is because the drug will raise your blood pressure. and further increased blood pressure puts the person at higher risk for aneuryisms, organ damage, heart attacks, etc (decongestants like pseudoephidrine are also contraindicated in hypertension for this reason). but that is just a guess i dont know for sure.

look someone wants me of corse darling any thing 4 u my sexy little *****!!! in case any1 didnt know beth is the best at hot pasionate sweaty long hard rough sex aND I ENJOY MORE THAN A DILDO!! I JUST CANT GET ANY PLEASURE OUT OF THOSE THINGS!!!BETH IS THE BEST!!! c u 2nite my big breasted sexy lil *****!!! i will be waiting 4 u with my legs wide open and i will make myself horny and wet then i will go 2 da loo and u can ilick dme dry!!! i wuv u more than anything!! by the way last time we did it can u remember wen i suck my head up ur fanny and u started screaming... ...well i have been streching mine and i can fit urs up there 2 so c ya in a brizzle

Antabuse is also known as disulfiram. If you take it with alcohol it can cause a severe reaction, even with small amounts contained in mouthwashes etc. These reactions include palpitations, rapid heart rate, vomiting, collapse and hypotension. Therefore not recommended if you have any cardiovascular problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS