Tuesday, July 27, 2010

How can i lower my high blood pressure without using drugs? -

I suffer from hypertension and my blood pressure is 140 over 100. I am curently using drugs to lower the pressure. I dont smoke or drink but i am slightly over weight. My BMI is 30.

no salt use dash drink plenty of water,eat oatmeal and whole grain s lose wt if needed walk and exercise

Go on a low fat low , no sugar diet, do not drink or eat any thing containing caffine..Most sodas contain caffine unless they say specifically that they are caffine free... avoid being around smoke, walk a few miles daily, get plenty of rest, avoid stress... eliminate as much salt as possible from your diet.. read the food labels and see how much salt is in the food you eat..most soups and processed meats are loaded with salt.. and be sure and drink 60- 100 ozs of water daily.. I lowered my lots and these are things I did... I personally belive some foods help lots, tuna, salmon, apples and oatmeal I am convinced lower it . I still do these things... its not a diet actually its a change in life style.. I lost weight, lowered my blood pressure and feel great. There is a book by Dr. Dean Ornish called Reversing Heart Disease.. or Reversal Of Heart disease.. something like that... I had it but loaned it out and never got it back.. anyway its a great book. It can be purchased in most book stores..and is great .. I would recommend it to any one with high blood pressure or other heart problems.. Your Blood pressure is way too high and if it remains there can cause damage to organs ..like kidneys etc..not to mention the risk of stroke.. you need to get something done about it.

Hello, Well from your description, the first thing would be to change your diet. Most certainly, cutting out salt, fried foods, fatty meats - and eating more foods rich in antioxidants. Starting some gentle exercise may be beneficial, as well as looking at some kind of relaxation work - meditation is easy and can be fitted in to anyone s daily routine. From the research I ve done in the past, certain fruits such as blueberries seem to have beneficial effects. Certainly there is quite a bit of research out there suggesting so. Trust this helps, VSC

there are many natural remedies you can use to lower your high blood pressure. there are some critical lifestyle changes you need to make. and your bmi is too high so for one you need to start an exercise program. here are some tips on this link. http://www.beatinghypertension.com/natur...

Certainly exercise is a very important aspect for your health. If you combine this with a good heart healthy diet and sustain this long term (i.e., forever!) you should see some positive results. While this is easy to say, it s hard to change ones lifestyle habits that have formed over many years. A good resource you can refer to often is tips on diet, exercise, stress management and lots of other information about heart healthy living. I hope this helps... Good luck.

Lose fat. Avoid stress. Walk everyday. Avoid salt. Here s a site with good info:

Lose weight,exercise(Low impact),reduce salt.

dont eat

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS