Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I am 23 years old male.i have sever hair loss problem due to stress and hypertension.? -

now i am taking minoxidil and some multivitamins tablets too.and i found some improvement.can i get my hairs back when i do for yoga and meditation?..how can i get relieve from these tensions and nervousness?.how can i be normal?..i have sweat always in my palm legs and in under arm too?..i am very much worried because of these problems?..plz help me friends...

Can you talk to your doc about your stress/anxiety? What stresses you out so much? Sometimes just exercise, healthy diet and getting enough sleep can help, but it seems like this really worries you and you re not coping... about the hair, I d honestly shave my head. No one has to know why you do it!

you can go to a doctor and have implant hair from your own head.but baldness it a thing WE inherit.what i always been told.it s in our dna.blah i miss my hair too.good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS