Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Cures for hypertension and tachycardia? -

I have hypertension and tachycardia, i am 19 years old and not overweight and do not have a bad diet. I have had countless tests and my consultants (cardiologist and renal consultant) can find no specific reason. It is really effecting my standard of life, my average BP is 180/140 and my average pulse is about 160 bpm, i see my GP twice a week for blood pressure checks and my consultant roughly once a month. Is there anything they can do to stop it?? any operations? I can hardly breathe because my heart rate is so high, i take more than 20 tablets a day to try and keep my heart rate and bp down and i dont know how long my heart will carry on like this, my doctor likes to refer to me as a walking time bomb please help me :)

hypertension and tachycardia are symptoms and therefore not curable. if your current doctors are not finding answers, I would urge you to see different doctors, not all are equally skilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS