Saturday, August 14, 2010

Person with hypertension can she consume egg white daily for breakfast ? -

Of course. Just don t add salt to it....or any other food. THAT S what will raise the blood pressure. Yolks in eggs will raise cholesterol.

I had hypertension and since I started to fast my blood pressure has really stayed at a healthy number. I went from 140/88 to 117/64. If possible I would stay away from dairy product they carry a lot of sodium, but one should not hurt.

Egg whites are packed with protein and won t cause you any harm. It s the yolks that are full of fat and cholesterol.

Yes . The egg white is an excellent source of protien. The whites contain more than 1/2 the protein and only 25% of the calories. The yolk consists of 50% water and 34% fat and 16 % protein as well as traces of glucose and a number of minerals of which sulfur is one. The yellow color of the yolk is produced from pigments known as xanthophylls which is a distant relative of the carotene family

yes you can my mom has hyper tension and she eats egg whites all the time. In fact her doctor is who recoomended it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS