Friday, August 27, 2010

What does that mean when you can actually feel your pulse beating through out your whole body? -

I do suffer from hypertension(high blood pressure) could that be the reason why I can actually feel my pulse beating in my body?

Yes, that is the reason. If you notice, anyone always gets that feeling whenever he/she does something which raises blood pressure, ex. running, etc.

Are you taking medication to control your HBP? If so, then that would probably not be the cause. A good possibility is anxiety. Of course, your doctor is the one you should ask.

that is when I know my blood pressure is up. This usually happens when I am mad or very nervous or upset. The feeling always goes away when I am relaxed. I also take 2 meds a day for high blood pressure.

I don t know the answer to that question, but I have that same thing happen to me sometimes when I forget to take my bp pills and I think my bp is elevated

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS