Friday, April 16, 2010

How do I locate an alternative medical doctor in the Altamonte Springs, FL area? -

My goal is to find a family doctor with conventional and alternative beleifs to treat me. I am a diabetic with addiction, sleep apnea, and hypertension issues. Likely, I will need referrals. Am I asking too much?

Go see a Naturopathic Physician....look at www.naturopathic.org....they are trained the same way that medical doctors are (as far as pharmaceuticals, physical examination, blood work etc.) however they are also trained in complementary/alternative medicine!

Try Andrew Krupitsky, DO. His office is on Maitland Avenue, near 436. He is a good man and has several nurse practitioners that are excellent also. (407)332-6366 Good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS