Monday, April 19, 2010

Pseudotumor Cerebri/Benign Intracranial Hypertension? Anyone else have this? -

I feel I am the only person. I do not know anyone who has had this condition.

Could you explain it a little better please? If I have a better idea of what it is I might, but all those fancy words are confusing me! lol

I m sorry you have to go through all this my dear. Stay strong, you WILL get through this. I ve been diagnosed with GAD myself. If you need to chat, email me. My heart goes out to you. leka_31@yahoo.com Report Abuse

I have this also just diagnoes yesterday. They did a tap and put me on Diamox, feel free to email me fi you want to talk! Report Abuse

I to have PTC. It is a very lonely,depressing, and oh so painful thing to go through.I have had both eyes operated on,several spinal taps and a LP shunt put in on Dec.2006,and still my condition has worsened.I pray for the day I will be pain free. Report Abuse

Hey why don t you check out this website - I found it very useful - http://ailments.in/hypertension.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS