Thursday, April 22, 2010

What would be the effects of taking a diabetic medication (glilmiperide) when you dont have diabetes? -

My primary physician began treating me with a diabetic medication 5 years ago. Since then I have become so much more ill...congestive heart failure, pulmonary hypertension, chest pains, hypothyroid, depression. Then I had a mild heart attack. Could this medication have caused this? What effects would this medication have on my endocrine system? Thank You.

Google: quot;sulfonylureaquot;. All those things could have been exacerbated by the glimepiride (a sulfonylurea), but the main cause is more likely your diet and lack of exercise. My question to you is, If you don t have diabetes, why in the hell is your doctor prescribing a blood sugar lowering diabetes medication? Sorry for sounding like this, but your question doesn t make a lot of sense. You might still have a chance at getting healthy. Read more at these two sites: href="rel="nofollow">http://www.drmcdougall.com

Do you check your blood glucose levels regularly? If you don t, your diabetes may not be under control. Glimepiride generally doesn t list congestive heart failure or heart attack as a side affect, but it can cause hypoglycemia. Check my sources for a more complete listing of side-effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS