Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hypertension/Hyperthyroidism? -

I m 21 yrs old and am 5ft3in and 100lbs. I can t gain weight at all and I believe I have a high blood pressure. Was wondering if my hyperthyroidism has something to do with my high bp? I eat regularly(my diet may not be the healthiest though), my heart pulse elevates most of the time, no drugs taken. Should I consult my doctor to see if I need meds or is this normal?

Sounds like your thyroid needs some attention. Being hyperthyroid can certainly up your heart rate and keep you thin. If you haven t had tht thyroid attended to, better do so. Best wishes.

It is not necessary that you suffer from Hyperthyroidism just because you do not gain weight. and you have found the solution to your problem.... eat right, digest it better and live a full life. Get your BP checked and go thru some good diet books to keep it in check. Being low in weight has its disadvantages in the long run. Our body needs stored energy. Body- Mass investigation is a better way to know where yu stand. Heart pulse needs to be investigated. Better get a standard Health check up done. You will feel better to know all is well .

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS