Friday, April 23, 2010

Why am i getting nosebleeds all of a sudden? -

I used to never get nosebleeds when i was younger, but now since i turned 18, i ve been getting them frequently. Today, i had two. Along with my nosebleeds, i ve been getting headaches. Sharp throbbing pain in the back of my head. Nothing excruciating, but just very annoying sincei don t know the cause of this inexplicable phenomena. My mom says it could be hypertension because i m a tad bit over weight, actually i m 40 lbs overweight, but i ve been so for a good portion of my life, but this year i ve finally broke the 200 mark at 5 7 (very big boned). I was also thinking the cause for my random noseblleds could be attributed to stress. College and work almost everyday in the week can oftenly be too much to handle. Then i was thinking it could just be my environment. Maybe because my house, which i just moved into, is perched up on a 45 degree angle hill. So that means i m on higher ground. But then seems improbable.

probably a combination of weight and stress. go to the doctor. nose bleeding and headache together are symptoms of some serious problems. its best to rule those out.

Altitude and weather are my guess for the nosebleeds. That other crap like the stress is causing the neck pain I bet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS