Saturday, July 25, 2009

Fast pulse? -

My heart rate is on average around 100 beats a minute, but my blood pressure is either low or almost to low when I get it checked. What would this be? it s not hypertension should I be worried? what is a normal heart rate for an adult?( I m 20)

Heart rate depends on a lot of things. At your age, it is on the high end, but it s not technically tachycardic until you re over 100. You could still have a problem with your nervous system. Your sympathetic system speeds heart rate and your parasympathetic slows it down. There s a fine balance between the two. If your doctor thought it was a problem s/he might order a beta blocker to slow it down a little.

its normal

I have what is called tachycardia. When I first got sick, I was on a heart monitor in the ER and they kept rushing in when I dozed off to sleep. My heart rate was 162 beats per minute! That is a problem. I take medicines, but 100 beats is not a bad thing. Relax.

Mine is 111 beats per minute, which is a little fast, but not critical. My blood pressure is also very low. Usually, it is 90/58. Don t worry, you re fine.

You are normal. 60-100 is within normal limits. Mine is 106 and my doctor says I am fine. Don t worry....you are just fine. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS