Saturday, July 11, 2009

My get up and go has got up and gone.? -

I am a 49 year old woman with many health problems such as glucoma, type II diabetes,hypertension,Asthma,and a recently diagnosed heart murmur. I take medications to control my diabetes and hypertention and Asthma. I just feel so guilty, because I can t keep my house as clean as I use to, it takes me 2 hours to do my dishes anymore. I just recently purchased some Vitamin B-12 to see if that will help. I know that most or all of my meds have side effects and one of them is tiredness. I also know that I m not Anemic my Hemoglobin is 12 g/dl.Anyone one have any suggestions.

i do not know why your doctor has not put you on vitamins....i need to get some myself.. my get up and go has got real bad also but i force myself to go clean apartments and climb stairs and i think it has made me feel better...do you think you are depressed for any reason.. that just wears me down like you would not believe...i do not even want to get out of bed when i am real depressed and i sit around in my shorts and t-shirt and do not even bother getting dressed...maybe you should ask your doctor for prenatal vitamins.. they gave them to me once or twice and i had a hysterectomy at the age 30.. so you might check into that.. i have tried fat burners for energy but all they do is make you more nervous...so do not go there at all.....hope this helps you some anyway...

So go after it, moron!

EXERCISE, EXERCISE, EXERCISE If at all possible - start exercising a few minutes a day and increase the amount of time every day. Even better - join an exercise gym, Curves is my favorite - the machines don t need to be readjusted as in co-ed gyms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS