Monday, July 20, 2009

Who believes in miracles? -

Hey everyone hi, im from scotland the north east, and i am wondering does anyone believe in miracles anymore? As i was born with a hole in my heart and because it wasnt seen untill i was 21 years old,when i first collapsed. This left me with a rare and dangerous condition called Eisenmenger Syndrome/ pulmonary hypertension,easier to figure it its a high blood pressure in my lungs which aged me to having the lungs of a 75 year old lady. I was told id die due to this illness if i didnt get a heart and lung transplant. But for the first time this year they found a new drug called revatio which they were going to try me as it was a heart condition i had also,it wouldnt cure me id still die,but have better quality of live-on doing all the tests they told me the lung disease has gone.if thats not a miracle what is?more to this story ask if need information.lv juie from scotland

I BELIEVE!! God bless you and all you do!

Good thing you live in Scotland and not the U.S.. In the U.S. the FDA(Food and Drug Administration) , they take care of the dead people. The FDA will not allow anyone to try a new drug for several years, regardless how many poeple die.

I believe in miracles. But you have to remember that sometimes they come in ordinaryt packages. I truely hope you get the trasplant you need or this drug works. But If not another miracle would be appreciating the life you ve had, showing those you love how important they are, and cherishing what has already been given to you. There are many who have been worse off then you, be thankful for what you ve got. I wish you the best of luck.

i do.i also believe in God.i don t know if you can believe in miracles without believing in God,but i don t think that you can believe in God without believing in miracles

i believe in miracle. i belive in true love. i belive in second life.

I guess life can be stranger then fiction but to answer your question no

no this is not a miracle it is science i am very sorry for your condition ,and i wish you the very best and lets hope science will find more treatments for you in good time

I believe in miracles. My daughter was told at the age of 16 that she would never become a mother due to the many operations she needed on her ovaries. She is now blessed with 2 very beautiful babies who fill our lives with much happiness. Their father should not be here because he needed a liver transplant when he was young and together this makes the situation even more of a miracle. I am happy for the outcome of your situation and I do believe it is a miracle.

yes, I d say that this qualifies as a miracle. good luck on your future health

I believe in miracles because of God. though i always put in mind that i am responsible of who i am and who i would become. that everything in life happens with a reason, that in the end of our life journeys, it will end up the way it should be as God s plan for us. For me being alive and answering your question right now is already a miracle.

Of course, and if I am not mistaken that is a miracle in itself. To tell you the truth miracles are works of God letting you know that he exists. Trust in God and you will have the worlds riches; and that is love from God and Jesus and eternal life.

Through Christ our Lord alone!!! God bless you.

It s a loverly story,I m glad your well but i ll believe when i see 1.

I believe that miracles happen everyday around us. And even more so in our own everyday lives if we trust our lives with God.

I ve always believed in miracles, waking up every morning to a new day is a miracle all in itself. I pray that you will wittiness even more miracles in your life. If there is anything specific that you need me to pray about besides your heart condition please contact me at pgflute@yahoo.com. GOD BLESS!!!! :)

I believe in mirracles..What weird is in that..?

best wishes dude, and YES i belive in miracles, why not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS