Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ive heard about this OTC call Hyperexol...? -

I currently take a prescription medication called Metoprolol. I take 25mg dosages twice daily for my hypertension. It hasn t really helped and since I don t have any insurance (because of my high blood pressure I ve been denied by all major insurance companies - but that s a different story).I don t want to go back to the doctor to try again at something else. My blood pressure is usually around 150/80 to 160/90 without medication and with medication is stays around 140/75 to 150/80. I am currently dieting and exercising (I am a 25 y/o male and am 6 0quot; and 253 lbs) to lose some weight. I like what I hear about Hyperexol bringing the BP down to an ideal of 120/70 in a matter of weeks but it sounds almost too good to be true. If it does work, I would be more than willing to spend the roughly $30/month it costs to do the 3 month supply (I think it was around $114 for a 3 month supply). All advice about the OTC is more than welcome. Thank you

lots of questions and answers here http://www.diabetescured.biz/hyperexolfa...

1 comment:

  1. Yes, hyperexol is good for you. It will save you a lot of money instead of taking Metoprolol.

    ReplyDelete

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS