Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pcos,hypertention,high blood pressure and cholesteral,acne,? -

I was diagnosed with hypertension, high blood pressure when I was 35 years old. was put on tablets, two years later high cholesterol, more tablets. 2007 diagnosed with pcos. dark hairs on my chin grew, a line going down my belly, and hairy toes. I gained lots of weight. On top I have had acne since I was 11 years old. God I am not even 40 years old yet, I have never smoked and dont hardly drink. I think I inherited some of the problems from my parents. Has anyone else here had all these problems at once?

Eat MORE animal fat and way less carbs. Get off the cholesterol med or you will feel 80 before you are 50. Ask me how I know. Pharmacist who s life was almost ruined by Lipitor.

Eat less animal fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS