Monday, July 27, 2009

Why do I feel anxious? -

I have anxiety... my problems started with my sexuality when I was like 17.. since I was so young.. I remember I felt so anxious about an exam.. when I have an exam.. I feel nervous. a night before that.. I can t sleep.. I have been taking venlafaxine 150mg, and clonazempa of 2mg.. if I can t sleep at nights.. I have visited two psychologists.. they told me I could change my sexuality if I want.. one of both.. told me nobody was born gay..gays are by choice.. my psychiatry told me first.. I could change if I wanted.. now after months going with him.. I asked him again..and he told me being gay is something natural.. he reads something new.. well he told me I should not to care what people said about me. but in my case yess I am so sensible.. I try to ignore them. I live in a small town in mexico,.I try to ignore what people say about me but I can t.. it s me feel annoying.. i get so angry very easy.. I am 21 years old.. now.. I have hypertension and I have a headache now.. I have taken medications for it.. I feel so bad.. as well of my stomach.. my high blood pressure is something emotional.. that s another doctor told me.. I don t like going to pshycologists because I don t like to speak about my personal life.. I have came out with my mom.. I am a son of a single mother.. she was not OK.. and she still bad or sometimes she says she loves me for who I am.. but I dont know what will be the idea when I will have a bf.. because I haven t in a relationship never in my life.

The only person you should care about what one thinks is you . If your happy with yourself who cares what others think. If your psychiatrist changes his mind this easy you might want to find a new one. What your feeling is a combination of just being nervous and your anxiety

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS