Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Does this sound like a blood pressure problem? -

I have been having headaches, light headedness and feeling like I m drunk when I m not(no alchohol in my system at all). Sometimes I get chest pain andI also get tingling in my face and hands. My doc sent me in for a head CT and chest CT that came back normal. I ve had an EKG that was normal and I m going to be getting an echocardiogram soon. I noticed that the last couple times I had by BP taken that it was little on the higher side. My most recent readings were 148/90 and 130/80. It might just be quot;white coat hypertensionquot; but I don t know. doc hasn t mentioned my BP. I m wondering if hes overlooking it because I m 28. I m not experiencing any palpitations, tachycardia or noticible arrythmias. Its not anxiety. Anyway I m wondering If I should bring up the possibility of hypertension or wait until after the ECG and my next appt.

1. You might be having Anemia (Iron Deficiency or some other type). I don t know if you feel fatigued too?. (Anemia causes dizziness, headaches, chest pains). 2. 140/88 could be high for you, may be your BP was much lower before. 3. You need a blood test for anemia (CBC) and remove salt from your diet. 4. A blood Glucose test will be a goo idea too. About the tingling in your face could be anemia, specialy vitamin B12 deficiency, also Calcium deficiency and high blood glucose will be other causes. Multivitamins and Calcium supplements will be a good idea only after you do your blood test. GOOD LUCK

I am sure your doctor is better equiped than me to tell but, has he checked your blood sugar. It sounds like Diabetes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS