Monday, August 10, 2009

19 Year Old with a NO sex drive? -

I am only 19 years old and i have 2 kids 1 on the way and im so happy about that but i have no sex drive I never have and i really wish i had one...Its getting to the point with my hubby that i dont want to have sex because i get nothing out of it...i was wondering what i should do....I think maybe my blood presure might play a part in my problem but im not sure...I have untreated hypertension What can i do to get a sex drive or will i never have one? When i say i have no sex drive i mean i dont want it need it and i feel nothing from it even when i have it....I feel no pleasure nothing...WHATS WRONG WITH ME!

Hard to diagnose people on here but could be post-partum depression, thyroid issues or hormonal challenges. See your doctor; he/she can fix you up.

Slow down there, missy. Maybe its a good thing you have no sex drive. You are way to young for this.

I kinda understand how you feel (i m 21, and I went through that too.. ) Have you talked to your husband about this? My suggestion would be.. maybe try one night to have it just about you, let your husband take care of your every need and try to put yourself into the mood.. also if you re alone, masturbate (even if you re not alone). That can help improve your sex drive. If you really can t do that.. or you really haven t had a sex drive for a looong time, then maybe you should talk to your doctor. I do think that there are some things out there that can help you.

Perfectly ok You should have your hypertension treated

Nineteen with two kids and one on the way? Oh my God no wonder you have no sex drive. You should be out having fun with your girlfriends and dating. Since you are in this situation it may be a drop on testosterone that is causing this. When women loose testosterone they loose their sex drive. I would go to a doctor who specializes in this and talk about it. They can run some tests and get it handled.

go see your doctor

Ok, having a low sex drive is one thing. Not feeling any pleasure from sexual activity is an entirely different problem. If you have a low sex drive, it just means you don t get horny very often, but when you do, you enjoy it. The fact that you don t feel any pleasure creates a very complex issue. Have you ever masturbated? Does that feel good? Do you know what the clitoris is? I don t know, it could be completely psychological for all we know; it could be a lack of knowledge about your anatomy; it could be physiological. I don t know the connection between sexual pleasure and blood pressue so I don t know what to say about that. Either way, go ahead and see a doctor; there s no shame in that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS