Thursday, August 13, 2009

I, awoke one morning about three weeks ago with trouble breathing, so, I went to see the Doctor.? -

The Doctor prescribed antibiotics, and said I had swollen Bronchials,but each day passed I got worse, went to the Emergency Room and got more medicines,still could not breathe right,went to another Doctor more Medicines and he said I had an enlarged Heart, and Hypertension, more medicines, finally I started to feel myself getting swollen from my knees to the feet, and also my face. Went to the Emergency room and more medicines prescribed, If there is someone who can really tell me what is wrong with me, I would appreciate it much. My guess is that some medicines were not meant for me,and I got a bad reaction from it. Now I have to go and see a Heart surgeon, since as they said I have a big Heart the size of a Grapefruit. if someone can tell me what to do I would be most grateful.

Sounds like classic Congestive Heart Failure. Do a google search and read up on it. Send me a message if you have any other questions.

OMG you should so go to www.lost.eu/74123...it tells you all about the medicinal diseases and stuff that the general public usually has no idea about.

wow a big heart you must have a lot of love lol no but i think you could have a diesease i dont know whitch one infact you may be the first to have this problem you can call it somthing

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS