Friday, August 21, 2009

My mother had a stress test and it came back showing abnormalities of the lower heart what does this mean? -

She had the stress test and an abnormality of the lower heart showed up, so he then suggested that she have a catherization immediately, now my mother has no insurance at all, so we were nervous that she wouldn t get fair treatment or a fair diagnosis being she had no medical insurance. She had the cath. and he said there was no blockages and that she had something called hyperdynamic of the lower heart. He didn t explain to me what this meant, when I asked him, he said it was on the paper and he acted like he couldn t get out of the room fast enough. He didn t even come check on her at all afterwords like most doctors would. He acted like he didn t have time for me or my questions. Should I trust this diagnoses or should I seek another opinion. If you have any suggestions please let me know, we are trying so hard to get her on disability, even before this happened she was diagnosed with COPD and severe hypertension. I just don t know what to do, please give me advice, I m very concerned.

Cardiologist are some what pre madonnas I m so sorrry you have been treated that way, the nurses should have stepped up. Yes you can trust the diagnosis, and thank god there was no blockages, but my best recommendation is find a new cardiologist they all are not like that creep. Your mom will need a primary MD and cardiolgist, between the two they can treat her, and she can live a good productive life. Blessing

the diagnosis was consistent with her other problems, it means her heart is enlarged and is not pumping effectively, sadly there is no remedy for this. Most cardiologists will order medications to help, but there is no quot;fixquot; for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS