Monday, August 17, 2009

How do YOU handle stress? -

for me when i get stressed about something, i go crazy. whether it b a test, project, or quiz i freak out all the time. that is why i can t be a doctor.. lol i don t know if it is just me or genetics but i would like to learn how to cope with it better for health reasons. i know that my parents stress out to much hence hypertension, so i know it is in the blood but what are some ways you guys deal with stressful situations. sometimes i don t want to think about things, but they are always there in my head. some techniques i have found useful is listening or playing enjoyable music, taking deep breaths, or drinking water. i would like to go more in depth though. any advice is appreciated :)

I go chill out with my friends, go talk a long walk at natural reserves. Go for a good nice jog. All these help me a lot. Basically do what you enjoy.

One of the following, not necessarily in order of preference: 1. listen to my favorite music 2. drink whiskey 3. exercise 4. have sex 5. hit something living or non-living as hard as I can and then wonder if I broke my hand.

i spazz. seriously i do. its involuntary for me.then once i control my spazzing i listen to music or cut myself {i dont suggest cutting, its addictive and the scars are terrible but ive cut to much to stop}

I masturbate and drink beer. Sometimes at the same time.

The way that works for me the best is listening to music. I use my Ipod so that the music isn t just in the air but in my head. I turn it up so that it s loud enough to really hear it with out having to tune out the rest of the world. I make sure that the music is something that I really love and I find my favorite song and just keep it on repeat until I relax. Than I ll switch up to one of my favorite playlists and keep that on repeat and keep listening until I m totally calm. I also take long hot baths and read my favorite books with a cup of very hot tea. I m a lot older than you but you should find the things that make you happy and go with it until it calms you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS