Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A good way to lose 100 pounds in a year? -

Ok so, i m 22 years old 5 foot 11 and weigh 285 pounds. I would like to get down to what i think is a healthy weight of 180 pounds (correct me if healthy is lower for my height and age i dunno im not a doctor). I ve been trying to lose weight for the past 7 years and yeah its hard. Anyway, what ive been wondering is is billiards considered an exercise? How long would I have to play billards to get a so called normal workout? And if I have hypertension (usually 130-160/90-120 and pulse of 80-130) is it safe to workout? What would be considered exercising at a dangerous rate? I dont want to give myself a heart attack trying to help myself.

not to burst your bubble but there is no way in hell billiards is a workout. You need to diet but not to extremely, start participating in sports regardless of what others say. If you have hypertension take it easy on your workouts but still make sure to at least break a sweat regardless of how long it takes. Just get your cardio endurance up and then it is hard to keep weight on.

This is like asking, quot;Is basket weaving a sport.quot; You don t want to loose weight by working for it. You want it to just fall off while you sleep, right? If you are serious, try this: Wishes .

Ask a doctor about your heart rate control, just take it slowly, unless its an unbelievably serious problem light exercise shouldn t be an issue, and no billiards isn t really a workout.

Diet and going to the gym

dont worry about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS