Monday, August 17, 2009

I am 21yrs old and I am suffering with Obesity amp; Baldness!!? -

I was a bit over weight since i was a kid, but since 3 years i am getting bald and also gaining lot of weight. May because of the over weight i got hypertension, 140/90. I am from India and I am vegitarian, for a long time I stopped consuming calorie rich foods. But there isn t any change in weight, I have been 105-110Kgs(210-220 pounds) for the past five years. I don t understand why it s like that, my parents were in good health when they were of my age, my mom is also obese but only since she turned 40years and my dad who is 50years old now has visible baldness. Unlike my parents I got Obesity and Baldness right at the age of 20. I would like to know your ideas on this case.

shave your head and try to live with being bald you may like it, i think being completely bad is much better than just a bald spot, also it depends on how tall you are for your weight if you are short like below 6 feet then yeah you are a bit over weight but if you are around 6 feet then your fine my husband is 6 feet and 220lbs and he is sexy to me so find a girl that likes you for who you are not for what you look like

I think cardio vascular exercise is the best way to lose fat/weight. You mentioned that you are Indian and have given up calorie rich food but is your diet based on protien or carbs? (Ghee is fat, rice, lentils, beans etc. are carbs). I can t really say without specifics but I think you simply need an exercise program aside from the odd cricket match or football challenge. :)

My Friend I am sure you have DHT(Dihydration testics) problem. because due to this problem also baldness is starting amp; other problems are showing about health. If you try to Prostate(Propecia) 1mg.tablet daily for 6 months you can see best result. I have proof this problem.

Forget about the baldness, there s nothing you can do about it. All you can do is take care of what you can control; eat healthy (protein, fiber, vitamin-rich foods, low carbs) and find a way to enjoy regular exercise.

I would exercise and go see a doctor. Male pattern baldnes is normal. Don t stress yourself. make sure that you go see a doctor about the hypertension and obesity.

Male pattern baldness is genetic and you can start balding quite early even though your Dad didn t. You just got unlucky.

2 out of 30 infants are given to the wrong parents every day

I d talk with a doc to get really help.

My best recommendation would be to see a holistic doctor/treatment center. One example is a Dr. Mercola in Chicago, who runs a very reputable practice. There you will most likely go through a series of tests to analyze your whole body so they can find out why you re not losing weight and what could be contributing to your premature hair loss. One thing you can try to do before the fact is to stop focusing on caloric intake but on your cholesterol, sugar, sodium and saturated and trans fat intake. Most of these problems you re experiencing are likely due to nutrition. You re still young and preventative action should be the best approach. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS