Thursday, August 20, 2009

Do you agree that obesity is becoming a global epidemic. How many members in your family are obese? -

Obese persons develops a large number of medical complication like gall stones, pancreatitis, hernia, diabetes, hypertension, coronary artery disease, deep vein thrombosis, abnormal pulmonary function, arthritis, backache, infertility, blood pressure , heart problems,and certain cancers like cancer of oesophagus, colon, gall bladder, prostate, breast, uterus and kidney. It is very sad that most of us know that a obese person will develop complicated medical problem at a later stage yet we do not take initiative to advice them or help them in achieving weight loss. Ask for free body analysis.

My dad and brother are overweight. All the females in my family are normal weight. Except my daughter who is skin and bones.

Report Abuse

I am obese but i ve done the diets amp; exercise amp; all the weight just comes back. I have had to accept my weight or go totally mad since society does not accept fat only thin -sorry

Yes we agree.

You are absolutely correct. And we all the know the problem such as fast foods. People don t spend time cooking a healthy meal as our parents did when we were growing up. Also there are too many convenient fast food restaurants. They are everywhere, every major highway, the mall, neighborhoods. I think that we should pay more attention to the media. They already banned Trans-fat from so many places. Also if you pay attention they have more diet commercials and plans available. But you know what the average person does not care. They really don t give a (bleep). Anytime you see commercials that tell you about cigarette smoke and show you what this does to your health, you would think people would quit. Go figure.

Yes and no.....I agree that it s a major health issue for the people that are obese or are on the verge of being obese. The thing I don t agree with you though is the global epidemic. Personally I think it s mostly in the US, no other country eats as much as our country does and there s a good % of people that live here that can t run 2 miles without dying or do 25 pushups if their life depened on it! That s pretty shameful unless your 60 or a physical condition, etc, etc. This sounds strange and I ve talked about it to my friends who agree with me, for some reason there s not a lot of fat Asians living in the states and I live in Hawaii which probably has the highest % of asians for a state in the country

None of my family members are obese or on wrong side. Obesity is problem of excess. i am too thin and want to add weight and most people are that way in my family.

there are a couple of people in my family obese not in my house but I see it in the up and coming generations I think it has a lot ot do with inactivity and poor food choices people are in such a hurry they would prefer to eat out and take short cuts to meal time both my children are slim they are very active and we eat healthy foods and always have meals as a family at the same time I think that has a lot to do with it

You can find some good information and home remedies at this website http://ailments.in/diabetes.html

0 people in my family are obese

4 memebers in my house

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS