Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Blood pressure? -

I have been on blood pressure meds for the past 15 years. I always felt detached, kind of light headed most of the time. I dismissed it as a side effect of the blood pressure meds. I was diagnosed with hypertension when I was 22 years old. About the same time I was cutting my wisdom teeth. I suffered with the teeth for the last 15 years and finally decided to have them removed. They have been out for a week now and the detached feeling has went away. I am almost out of blood pressure meds and I don t go to the doctor for another 2 weeks, so I have been taking one pill every 2 days instead of every day like I am supposed to, to stretch them until I go to the doctor. I have been checking my blood pressure every day and it has been normal even on half the dose I used to take. Is it possible that my wisdom teeth were some how effecting my blood pressure? Thanks

YOU KNOW IT IS POSSIBLE............... BUT NEVER NEVER QUIT TAKING YOUR BP. MEDS WITH OUT YOUR DOC. KNOWING, IT MIGHT BE NORMAL FOR NOW AND THEN SPIKE. YOU REALLY NEED TO TALK TO YOUR DOC. ABOUT THIS. YOU MAY BE ABLE TO GO ON A LOWER DOSE, OR MAYBE WHEN YOU HAD THE TEETH REMOVED YOU CHANGED YOUR DIET AND HAVE BEEN EATING LESS SALT. YOU DO KNOW TO BE ON A LOW SALT DIET quot;RIGHTquot;???? OK ALSO BEER...AND SODA POP ARE FULL OF SALT AND SO ARE MOST CANED FOODS AND TV DINNERS...NOT ALL BUT MOST CHECK THE LABEL S FOR THE SODIUM CONTENT. JUST REMEMBER TO CHECK THIS ALL OUT WITH YOUR DOC. AND DON T BE AFRAID TO TELL HIM WHAT YOU TOLD US....GOOD LUCK.

im not sure.. ask the guy at thehealthremedy.com.. he knows all about this stuff

I personally think the fillers in the pills drive up your blood pressure. To me, if you feel healthy, you are healthy! Good for you! Unless you are using drugs and alcohol to cover up your feelings, in which case, you better stick to your meds.

I wonder about BP meds. I ve been on them for years. A week ago I quit taking it just to see what would happen. My BP hasn t changed! Don t know what to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS