Thursday, August 13, 2009

Beta Blocker with Diuretic (Timolide 10/25)? -

Timolide 10/25 Discontinued what do I take now? For almost 10 years my Dr. had me on Timolide 10/25 with a potassium drink. (It kept my BP under control) My Dr. Retired in those last few years. I have changed Dr s but this one has no idea what to prescribe to keep my Hypertension/High Blood pressure under control. Any one who has taken Timolide 10/25 PLEASE let me know what your Dr. prescribed to replace the one Merk took of the market.

They still make (hydrochlorothiazide) which is the blood presure med inTimolide they just stopped making the combonation. You just need another diuretic water pill to go with it, I sugest (lasix) it is named lasix because the water pill last for six hours. You will still very much need to take an potassium replacement. Find a new doctor fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS