Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Isnt my body mine why does my boyfriend think that I have to consult him on watch I do with it? -

me and my boyfriend are not speaking because I made the choice to have my tubes tied after my first pregnancey because I had extreme gestational hypertension he feels like I didn t consult him but isn t that my personal choice I was told I could die

I can t figure out who is asking this question.....Nick, all your questions before have led up to this question, so it s like you are just posting it trying to get ideas from a woman s point of view. If you are someone else (like the girlfriend posting under someone else s name)....that s pretty weird that all Nick s posts have been about this same subject. Anyway, I think you are asking the wrong question. The question should be if the two of you want to be together for the rest of your lives. Nick, if your gf would do this without letting you know up front, then, will she be open and honest about other things, too? This is a BIG deal (having kids). You have to ask yourself what YOU want and need out of the relationship. If you do want children and you feel she betrayed you, then you need to move on. As for the girl...yes, it is your body and your choice. However, if you are engaged or committed to this man for a life-long relationship, you should have talked to him at great length before making such a drastic move. There are tons of very effective birth control methods out there...but this is a done deal. If your life is at risk, then, perhaps, yes ...but you still should have talked to him more and even had your doctor talk to him about it before you did it. Many women suffer from this condition. It doesn t mean you would have it during EVERY pregnancy, though your chances would be increased. There are lifestyle changes you can make to decrease your chances both before and during pregnancy. The two of you need to figure out if this is who you want to spend your life with. Having children and making life altering decisions without each other s input would be a deal-breaker in my book.

Maybe he was concerned because of your future family life - having more children etc. You should have told him what was happening if he is your long term boyfriend, but of course you would just tell him so that he knows, not for an opinion on if you should have it done or not. Also, sorry if im wrong but isnt your avatar a man, which would make you, well, not a woman? Lily x

yes, it is your choice and your not married to him, therefore, his opinion may or may not have counted. But, maybe the reason why he is mad is probably because he wanted to have more kids w/ you. And now he s ticked or disappointed because now he can t have kids with you.

Boyfriend!!? Why is he still!? Your body,your health,you aren t married to him and what was his future plans with you. Sounds like if you are staying with him..consulting him about your choice with your doctor would or could have been the best way...but...you need to take care of you and your child! Tagger

It is your choice But maybe you should have told him. xx

i should b ur choice but u just inform him

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS