Thursday, August 27, 2009

78 year old whats the diagnosis? -

hypertension, poor sleeping patterns, poor appetite, loss of interest in activities, poor recall, disoriented/confused, does poorlyon simple executive tasks, feels worse in morning...what s the diagnosis?

Several symptoms come with old age. It sounds like depression brought on by old age. Maybe a feeling of lack of recognition from friend and family.

Hi It seems to me that you need to be talking to your doctor about these symptoms. I know for me, as a type 2 diabetic, when my sugars got really high I experienced a number of the symptoms you describe. I guess you are worrying about alzheimers disease. However, there are a number of other things which can cause those symptoms. You really do need your doctor to decide. Don t be afraid of what he/she might tell you. Once you know for sure what is wrong you can start working on it. AND.....get yourself a good quality Omega 3 fish oil and take it every day. It is food for the brain and we all need that as we get older lol. Very best wishes to you

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS