Friday, August 14, 2009

Can we feel any symptoms of high blood pressure? -

I ve been told several times that we can t feel symptoms of hypertension. I ve also been told that we can. I ve even heard both sides from doctors. I believe that I definitely can. I seem to get a little tachycardia when I ve skipped a dose or two. Can anyone say with certainty........What s up? I don t usually ask for this but please cite your sources in your answer. Feel free to contact me outside of this forum, in fact, please do at jjck2727@yahoo.com . I m a 39 yr old guy who had a heart attack a year ago......just trying to cover all my bases.

It depends upon the person and also how high your blood pressure is. Extremely high pressure can make you dizzy, light headed, heart beat inconsistency,etc.but not necessarily. Never rely on a change of symptoms or change in daily feelings to attempt to determine if you do have hypertension.

Yes. Yes you can feel. My husband and I were in a store. He got so weak he could hardly walk. I took him to the doctor. His blood pressure was too low. One time he was driving, he started seeing colors. Went to the doctor, who sent him to the ER. His blood pressure was sky high. He was having a TIA. I drove up to the grocery store. I looked at my grocery list and saw half the words. I looked at a woman and saw half her face. Felt real strange. I was having A TIA. My husband has 6 stents and a pace maker. High blood pressure is in my genes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS