Friday, August 28, 2009

Constantly getting sick? -

Just wondering if anybody can suggest something I m not doing to help me from getting sick all the time. I take vitamins, don t drink or smoke. slightly over wt. but I exercise and I have caught about 5 colds in the past 6 mo if it s not colds it s stomach virus . I m 52 going thru menopause with the following diagnosis from my Dr. hypothyroidism, borderline hypertension, reflux disease, degenerative joint and disc disease ,irritable bowel syndrome , lactose intolerant, mild anemia. I only work part time and it s a non stressful job, I ve been married 30 yr to the same man my marraige is great, I m not depressed I just catch ever bug going! My boss is starting to act like she is irritated at me for being sick I don t call in but I haven t felt like working extra either.

Try drinking green tea every morning. It has incredible levels of anti-oxidants and will help prevent you from getting sick. Also, wash your hands as much as possible, because that is primarily how illnesses are spread. During the winter months, much more sickness goes around because people spend most of their time indoors. Try to get outside during the day too. All that should really help.

ur immune system is starting to break down because of ur age. it is the middle of winter i could just be the weather. when it is hotter it will probably go away

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS