Thursday, July 23, 2009

Help!!!!!! Mom is sick and has no insurance? -

okay so my mother is really sick, she is 53 years old and needs medical attention. However, she doesn t have insurance and she has to pay everytime she goes to the doctor. She has severe anemia and needs to take procrit which is like$600-$700 and she needs to take diabetes, hypertension, thyroid medicine. We live in California.. i don t know what to do,,,someone help!!!! please..

I normally would not go to this level on Forum, but please send me an email at julie.wright@cox.net I CAN help! please contact me and we can talk in detail to help you. I also live in CA by San Diego.

you go to the hospital immediatly,tell them about your problems,by law they have to let her stay even if she has no money or insurance

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS