Friday, July 24, 2009

Is life worth living? -

My situation is this: I am 22 - at 18, I had the world...I had been accepted into the course I wanted at uni, I was making it on my own in the world, I was in a happy relationship, I was making friends. In high school, I always had trouble keeping friends and had a lot of issues with family. I was bullied constantly and things were really down. I promised myself at 18 I would move cities and start my life again at uni. A year later, my relationship had went to hell, I had never held down a job so finding one was really hard, I was barely getting enough from centrelink to survive uni and my grades were dropping. 4 years on: I am still with that girl, but our relationship is on its last legs. We argue all the time and they are big arguments. I have a big anger problem I am struggling to overcome and can t deal with much stress. Whenever I get stressed, I get out of control, I throw things, I yell, I swear and I don t know what to do about it. I become hysterical, I can t stop crying...I am afraid of myself. Because of my anger, I have turned everyone who is close away from me, no one has the time of day for me. I do my best to try and fix things, but she wont accept the fact I can t change it over night. I really want to, but it is so hard. I have moved back to where I was from, I can t go back to uni as I am in debt to them. I am also in about $10000 of debt which I can t fix. I am working a full time job and a casual job, but I barely pull in $650 a week. I can t get a better job as everywhere on the Gold Coast wants people with experience and the job I am in there is no room to move up. My girlfriend has been diagnosed with Benign Inter cranial Hypertension and thus, doesn t want to work until she is ready so I am supporting both of us. In fact, some weeks I am only able to eat once every second day so she can eat. I hate my life, I hate my job, nothing is getting any better, so I am posing the question...is life really worth living? I don t want to live anymore, so I just want to kill myself, but I am too afraid...is life worth living?

It is worth living and regardless of what some of the other people are saying I know it can be really difficult. I know you are not just bitching. 1) (yes, the obvious) a doctor and therapy. Getting some therapy and some Prozac, perhaps, might really help you. When people are depressed nothing is good, nothing is fine. If that can be lifted from your shoulders you would be better able to take on your other problems like school, money. I have been where you are. I graduated secondary school and would be going to an elite University in a different country. Then I was diagnosed with a sleeping disorder and everything went away. But after a year, I was back to quot;having to world.quot; Good luck Email me if you have other questions

your a lesbian? Seriously toughen up dont explore the path of depression and suicide. Your problems are NOT minor but some things in life take time. You need to be there for your girl. Life sucks but its better than absoult nothing.

HA HA! Thanks for the laugh. Makes me feel better about my life.

all i have to say is: welcome to adulthood.

i think that a lot of people deal with issues like these, but it doesnt have to be this way. i think that you should speak to a professional counsellor or something so that they can give you advice on how to control your emotions. i know that you have a money problem, but they dont always cost money. often you can call up free helplines which will be in the directory and then you can go from there. they may be able to guide you to a free counsellor or something like that.

Yes, life is worth living. Your going to go through hard times, but you will learn from them and things WILL get better. Just keep fighting and moving forward, in time things will start to look up for you. Life isn t always bad. :) Take care and God bless, P.S. Maybe it would help you if you joined a sport that you like, or a club, like yoga. It would help you to better control your anger and it s a better way to release it without causing problems for others. But I don t mean that to be rude, everyone has something wrong with them that they have to work on. It s part of being human. :)

do and experiment to find out. think about the most exotic thing that you want. go on a visionary trip. while there keeping you mouth shut, using your hands (fingers) close your nose as well. your body will jarr you away from the exotic thoughts to I can t breathe I want to live. you will have answered this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS