Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Somethings wrong with my BP -

my problem is whenever i had my BP reading, my BP is around 140/90 somethimes 150/90.. but after 2-5 minutes it goes down to 130/90 and lowest of 120/80.. My family had a history of hypertension.. the doctor advice me to go to a laboratory and get everything that has something to do with hypertension. Example, fats, glucose, and sodium, everything that has something to do with hypertension.. and all the result was normal.. so what could be the problem? please help me.

140/90 to 130/90 although 85 bottom line is better.is about normal for a man. It always goes down after a few minutes because you have relaxed.

I have heard the term quot;white coatquot; blood pressure, meaning that your blood pressure rises when you are in the doctor s office. Try omitting salty foods from your diet. Get yourself a blood pressure wrist band at the drugstore. Take you blood pressure at home the same time each day where its quiet. Keep track of it for a week then share it with your physician.

Some people get antsy when they take BP readings. My mom says she gets nervous because she doesn t want to have a high BP but because she does get nervous it goes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS