Thursday, March 18, 2010

Anyone familiar with Reliv products? They say it really works for Hypertension, and Diabetes...? -

I am Very familiar with the Reliv products. I was introduced to them about 1-1/2 years ago and have gotten great results with many health issues, primarily my Atrial Fibrillation (life threatening palpitations). My husband has had great results with blood pressure (hypertension), rotator cuff issues, RLS, etc. A very good friend of mine has been on the Reliv products for almost one year and has had great results with his diabetes , weight issues, etc. If you would like to know more about the company and the products, I would love to share more information with you. My email address is quot;candylisto@yahoo.comquot;

Yes, I was adistributor with them about 5 years ago. It is a good supplement and at the time there were not too many products, However what they had were good. I never had any customers that had diabetes, but it did work on Hypertension. I basically took it to lose weight which I only lost a few pounds. However since then I have been on two other Nutraceutical company products and the outcome was I had to change my way of eating , and that basically is the thing that really helps diabetics especially. We have a product especially excellent for diabetics. If you would care to email me to learn more use newbegin@shaw.ca with the subject quot;Hypertension amp; Diabeticsquot; and send me your question. I know we can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS