Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Can fever cause hypertension? -

Being quite sick recently, I had a fever of 40.8. I was wondering if what I was told is true, that high fever can cause high blood pressure, and in turn cause severe nosebleeds, as I was standing over the sink for around ten minutes at a time, sometimes up to three times a day, with blood pouring out of my nose, while I was sick...

What country are you from. Here in America we have no fevers that are 40.8 Anything over 104.8 and higher would send you to the hospital and No it cannot give you hypertension. Hypertension is caused by other things maybe you need to google it. I have hypertension from stress and smoking and drinking. I gave up both smoking and drinking but still take meds for hypertension. Fever does NOT give you hypertension no matter what anyone on here says. Try asking your Doctor and if you really saw one he/she would put you on meds and help you get that fever down.

sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS