Sunday, March 14, 2010

For those with hypertension...? -

I have been diagnosed with hypertension, put on HCTZ. Labs for kiddney function back on Mon. Have any of you ever had a searing, stabbing pain in your lower back especially at night. When you get up and urinate it goes away? I have this and wondering if when the tests come back they will indicate kiddney disease. Anyone with that experience with HTN?

I am not a Dr., but I am an RN nursing student. So in saying that, I have seen and read in a lot of my nursing books that HPTN is the number 1 cause of kidney failure. I did several clinical at a dialysis center, and most of the clients there are on dialysis for kidney failure caused by HPTN. Ask your doctor at your next check up. I hate to scare you, but I just can tell ya what I have seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS