Friday, February 20, 2009

Can stress cause you to act less like you, sort of bipolar, etc.? -

I have had tons of stress pounding on me the last 1 1/2 years. Once I had like a nervous breakdown kind of thing. Since then I m not me. My moods rage up and down and as fast as lighting. I get depressed alot and have anxiety. All these started showing up suddenly. Is it just stress? All of listed above runs in family too :/. Everyone has noticed the change also. It s like I cant get the old me back. My blood pressure sways sort of. Normal sometimes, then high sometimes. I was at hypertension stage 3 once then the next day it was low, then normal, it just kind of messes around I can t really control my anger actually. Yes I m in my teens so I think maybe hormones could be involved. I go to counseling. Used to at least just never scheduled the next appointment. A comment my mother made, made me feel crazy.

honey these are symptoms/signs of bipolar. how do i know i have been bipolar for 9 years(since my mother died) and im just 16. so my best advice i can give you is talk to your parent(s),tell them you need help, tell them you want to talk to someone or go a psychiatrist(nothing wrong with that) just be open and honest with them and im sure they ll support/stand behind you 100%. Yes stress can be a BIG part of it to but just to be safe go to the doctor and see if are bipolar.

yes! these are bipolar symptoms. your mom is right, go to your psychrtiist--get counseling, and meds to help control the symptoms. it s hard for family to live with a bipolar person. i know; i m one.my family and myself dont know how take my angry outburst-or mood swings. i hate myself for this--but i have to keep taking my meds religiously amd see my psychologist--for the last ten yrs. we feel like no one understands us; and sometimes we dont know ourself. hang in there please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>>>

related tag

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS